Friday, December 4, 2009

DBQ

Hi all,

Really good work today on the DBQ.  Especially R6.  Everyone really brought their A-game to class today.

Many of you expressed worry along the lines of "my gosh - on an exam I would not be able to spend 40 minutes talking to my peers about the experiment before I answer the questions!"  That is true.  However, rest assured that the more of these you do, the better you will get at them and the more natural it will feel.  We're all on the right track to success.

Homework
Do complete the DBQ questions for homework.  Pay attention to the point values and provide sufficient depth.

Your lab due date has been moved to next Thursday.

Next week I will be holding special office hours Monday and Wednesday to look at drafts and help you in writing your lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment