Thursday, October 29, 2009

Virtual Office Hours

Hi all,

We'll be trying something new to offer you some support in preparing for your unit exam.  This Sunday, from 8:00PM - 9:00PM, I'll be conducting virtual office hours to address any last minute questions you have about our stuff of life unit.  If you'd like to take advantage of this, you can instant message screen name MagisterHill on AIM.  Make sure to tell me who you are.

I will have an away message up if I'm working with another student.  If I have an away message, IM me with your question and I'll take your questions in the order that I get them.

Hope this is helpful.

Best,
Mr. Hill

6 comments:

  1. omg HI MR.HILL!!!! BILOGY IS SO AWESOME AND SO ARE YOU =D WOO HOO I CANT WAIT TO DISSECT SOME EYEBALLS AND THEN TAKE PICS AND POST THEM ON MYSPACE! xD awesome!!!!
    BEST BIO TEACHER EVER!!!!! OH YEAH GO HILL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. coolest teacher everrrrr!
    who uses AIM as office hours, well literally, an office hour.
    Mr. Hill thank you. i love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Mr. Hill. i'm trying to stay organized with my labs and i was wondering if you would somehow scan or upload the pre-lab sheets for downloading so i can put them with my lab DCPs. i got the first one but i'm not sure if you loaded the second lab. please consider. thank you.

    and like, word... virtual office hours.
    ps. are you still considering the virtual conference/seminar hours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks for the suggestion, I will post lab #2. Glad to hear you are staying organized.

    I did host virtual office hours and a handful of students took advantage of it. I would be happy to arrange this again, or something more like a chat room, before interims if people thought this would be helpful. I am going to post a poll - vote if you feel strongly either way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked! thanks Mr. Hill ^.^

    ReplyDelete